Whether paper or electronic, client information that normally resides outside the electronic medical/healthcare record (EMR/EHR) system becomes accessible and actionable within them so that you can provide timely and optimal client care.
Our document management software and EMR/EHR integration solutions enable behavioral health professionals, hospitals, clinics, rehabilitation centers, long-term care units, and all other types of facilities across the healthcare spectrum to achieve the following:
- Establish a Truly Comprehensive, Hybrid Patient Record: now you can search and retrieve all client documentation, including progress notes, discharges and assessments, directly from your EMR/EHR system (e.g. Askesis PsychConsult)
- Heighten Client Care, Anytime, Anywhere: whether you're out, working from your home office or from your practice, you can access client information from your smartphone, tablet and desktop
- Ensure HIPAA Compliance: by having all client documentation in electronic form (PDF, Word, etc.), it's far easier to ensure secure access and instant retrieval during an audit
- Cut Costs: document scanning and document management software allow you to eliminate paper so you can reduce the time your staff spends on filing and searching for documents and, by reclaiming office space, you may even be able to see more clients
- Implement Quickly: you can be up and running in weeks vs. months, which often yields a return on investment that is realized in months vs. years