Document Management Strategy Phase One
Systems Imaging believes in thoroughly evaluating a client's business requirements through analysis and consultation before recommending a solution. In the analysis phase, our project managers work with your team to determine your initial requirements and objectives.
The issues that are addressed during this phase include:
- User requirements
- IT requirements
- Document volumes
- Workflow and exception handling
- Document retention
- Storage needs
- Back file conversion and/or data migration
What's Included in the Design?
Based on the information gathered in the systems analysis process, we will design a solution that may include a combination of:
- Document imaging software to store the documents and index data
- Data capture software to automate the indexing and data extraction process
- Workflow software to automate and improve business processes
- ERM (enterprise report management) software to automatically extract information from computer based reports and files
- Storage devices
- Custom developed modules to enhance the solution
A Systems Imaging specialist will meet with you to understand your goals, analyze your requirements and develop a customized solution. We look forward to working with you.
Contact us today to request a consultation and to learn more